This Twitter handle was created as an informational resource for updates from WhatWorksInYouthHIV.org. This Twitter account is maintained by staff of JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) staff.
Twitter encourages and allows for the submission of written comments. WhatWorksInYouthHIV.org has instituted the following comment policy for our Twitter presence.
General Comment Guidelines
We encourage you to share your comments and ideas. But to protect your privacy, please do not disclose personally identifiable information, such as an e-mail address, home address, or phone number for yourself or others.
WhatWorksInYouthHIV.org is an informational resource, and we request that you refrain from posting comments that contain partisan political statements.
We will consider your comments when posting new updates, but we are unable to respond directly to individual inquiries. We are also unable to answer questions about your specific health care situation.
WhatWorksInYouthHIV.org does not endorse the comments or opinions provided by visitors to this site.
We retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to remove and/or not allow comments to get posted. The views expressed within posted comments do not reflect those of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Adolescent Health or the U.S. Government.
To maintain respectful interaction on this page, we encourage that all comments:
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain relevant to the content on our Twitter handle and the associated website (WhatWorksInYouthHIV.org).
- Be respectful. Respect others' opinions and share your opinions in a respectful way.
- Tell the truth. Spreading misleading or false information is prohibited.
- No spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner is prohibited—this includes posts aggressively promoting services or products.
Comments will be deleted if they:
- Contain commercial endorsements.
- Contain discriminatory, racist, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable statements, language, or content.
- Violate the spirit of this comment policy.
We reserve the right to block or delete offenders of this policy.
JSI participates in this open forum in order to increase, enhance information sharing, promote public participation, and encourage collaboration with individuals and organizational profiles on Twitter.